Another star knocked out of the `Dancing' ballroom
LOS ANGELES (AP) - April 12, 2011 (WPVI) -- Talk about a TKO.
Legendary boxer Sugar Ray Leonard was knocked out of the "Dancing With the Stars" ballroom Tuesday - one night after earning his highest scores on the hit ABC show.
Leonard collected 21 points out of 30 for his Viennese waltz on Monday's show, but viewers failed to keep him a contender in the competition.
Judges' scores are combined with viewer votes to determine which celebrity is ousted each week.
Returning to dance again next week will be actors Kirstie Alley, Ralph Macchio and Chelsea Kane; athletes Hines Ward and Chris Jericho; model Petra Nemcova; singer Romeo; and reality star Kendra Wilkinson.
dancing with the stars, sugar ray leonard, hines ward, kirstie alley, ralph macchio, romeo, wendy williams, petra nemcova, mike catherwood, chris jericho, chelsea kane, kendra wilkinson, tom bergeron, brooke burke, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Snow walloping Philadelphia area 59 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Up to 50 vehicles in deadly PA Turnpike crash 3 min ago
- Video: Widener U. students help stuck drivers
- Eagles beat Lions 34-20 in the snow
- Photos: Images of Sunday's winter storm 51 min ago
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps
- 6abc.com Flight Tracker
- Check local traffic on 6abc.com!
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Body found in Logan tire fire
- Snow walloping Philadelphia area
59 min ago