Sheen says he may return to 'Two and a Half Men'
LOS ANGELES (AP) - April 14, 2011 (WPVI) -- Charlie Sheen says he may be reunited with "Two and a Half Men."
In an interview with a Boston radio station Tuesday, Sheen said there have been discussions about bringing him back to the hit CBS sitcom he was fired from last month.
Sheen put the chances of him returning at "85 percent." He didn't offer details in the Sports Hub 98.5 WBZ-FM interview, saying he'd been asked not to divulge anything.
CBS declined to comment, and series producer Warner Bros. Television didn't immediately return a call for comment.
The actor also said his profits from the show's rich syndication deals are being withheld and that's part of his $100 million lawsuit against Warner and the show's executive producer.
Sheen was in Boston for his nationwide road show that has drawn mixed audience reaction.
charlie sheen, cbs, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Snow today, heavy at times
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Pictures from the winter storm
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps 22 min ago
- Gunman fires shots through window, teens wounded
- Heavy flames damage Southwest Philadelphia house
- Obama urges world to act on Mandela legacy 29 min ago
- Arrest made in Beats headphone murder
- 2 arrested for violent Center City attack
- Thief steals $17K from Philadelphia charter school
- 2 PSU students charged with ethnic intimidation
- Rachael Ray's cookbook competition
- John Rawlins tracks the snowstorm
59 min ago
- Katherine Scott tracks the storm from...
57 min ago