Wendy Williams: I used to be in a love triangle
NEW YORK (AP) - April 14, 2011 (WPVI) -- Wendy Williams may be the perfect host for the new show "Love Triangle" - she says she once was involved in one.
The 46-year-old acknowledges she's dated two men at the same time while single and that it was "easy" juggling them.
The Game Show Network show features men or women involved with two people. Williams helps them choose one.
She says the program "is an adult show" and that she doesn't want "to hear about an 18- or 21-year-old being in a love triangle." She's more interested in "that 35-year-old who's been seeing two people, sleeping with both but neither one knows about each other."
The talk show host has been married for 12 years and is the mother of a 10-year-son.
Williams was eliminated from ABC's "Dancing With the Stars" earlier this month.
wendy williams, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Derailed train car blocking road in South Coatesville 22 min ago
- Brisk And Cold
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 million dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Suspects caught on camera prior to car theft
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall
- Girl kidnapped, freed in Reading; suspect at large 26 min ago
- Water main break causes river of ice in Cherry Hill
- On video: Burglars steal drugs in Hunting Park
- Gloucester Twp. school put on precautionary lockout
- Husband charged with wife's murder in Bethlehem
- Tourist distracted by Facebook falls off pier
- Phila. attorney Charles Peruto, Sr. dies