Sorry, Charlie: Studio denies `Men' return talks
LOS ANGELES (AP) -April 15, 2011 (WPVI) -- Lawyers for the studio behind "Two and a Half Men" are rejecting Charlie Sheen's claim that he's in talks to return to the hit CBS sitcom.
A letter Thursday from attorneys for Warner Bros. Television to Sheen's lawyer dismisses as "false" Sheen's comments that discussions are under way to reinstate him. Details of the letter were confirmed by a person close to the situation who requested anonymity because they lacked authority to speak publicly.
Sheen told a Boston radio station Tuesday that there was an "85 percent" chance of his returning to "Two and a Half Men." He was fired last month after outbursts directed at the show's producer.
The letter from the firm of Munger, Tolles & Olson to Sheen's attorney, Marty Singer, says there are no discussions regarding Sheen rejoining "Two and Half Men" and there will be none.
A call to Singer was not immediately returned.
charlie sheen, cbs, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students 26 min ago
- Turning Milder
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's 26 min ago
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty 33 min ago
- Person injured in incident on train tracks in Center City 1 min ago
- Police in standoff at home in Uwchlan Twp. 8 min ago
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera
- Accused Craigslist robber charged with murdering accomplice
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Security breach affected all cards, not...
26 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos