Elton John returning to Sin City
LAS VEGAS, NEVADA - April 19, 2011 (WPVI) -- Elton John is returning to the Las Vegas Strip for a three-year run at Caesars Palace.
The five-time Grammy winner announced Monday he'll return with his "Million Dollar Piano" show to The Colosseum at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas starting in September.
Tickets for the first 16 shows go on sale April 25.
John completed his first run at Caesars Palace in April 2009.
"The Red Piano" was originally slated to run for three years, but was extended to a five-year run because of audience demand.
John was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1999.
elton john, las vegas, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Cold today, Saturday looks snowy
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought
- Carjack suspect in custody in SW Phila. 32 min ago
- Driver crashes into police cruiser in Wilmington 20 min ago
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Video: Flyers fans receive greatest Christmas gift
- Beyonce releases new album on iTunes
- Carjack suspect in custody in SW Phila.
32 min ago
- Police investigate armed home invasion in...
56 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos