Elton John returning to Sin City
LAS VEGAS, NEVADA - April 19, 2011 (WPVI) -- Elton John is returning to the Las Vegas Strip for a three-year run at Caesars Palace.
The five-time Grammy winner announced Monday he'll return with his "Million Dollar Piano" show to The Colosseum at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas starting in September.
Tickets for the first 16 shows go on sale April 25.
John completed his first run at Caesars Palace in April 2009.
"The Red Piano" was originally slated to run for three years, but was extended to a five-year run because of audience demand.
John was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1999.
elton john, las vegas, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Oil slick, debris not from missing Malaysia jet
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Court won't hear dispute over 'boobies' bracelets 37 min ago
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Are store credit cards worth the discount?
- Video: 85-year-old grandma outsmarts robber
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act