Elton John returning to Sin City
LAS VEGAS, NEVADA - April 19, 2011 (WPVI) -- Elton John is returning to the Las Vegas Strip for a three-year run at Caesars Palace.
The five-time Grammy winner announced Monday he'll return with his "Million Dollar Piano" show to The Colosseum at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas starting in September.
Tickets for the first 16 shows go on sale April 25.
John completed his first run at Caesars Palace in April 2009.
"The Red Piano" was originally slated to run for three years, but was extended to a five-year run because of audience demand.
John was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1999.
elton john, las vegas, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Men's Wearhouse ousts founder, pitchman Zimmer
- A Nice Stretch 14 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- 15 charged in NJ unemployment fraud case 8 min ago
- Computer outage delays travelers at Phila. Airport 5 min ago
- Father, son 'pimps' acquitted after prostitutes testify 34 min ago
- Wilmington boy reported missing found safe
- Traffic stop turns violent, police shoot suspect 8 min ago
- Friends mourn NJ doctor killed in murder-suicide
- Public hearing underway on city demo procedures 12 min ago
- Death investigation leads police to home of Patriots TE
- FBI hunt for ex-Teamster boss Hoffa's remains ends
- Rollings Stones review: How old is too old? 44 min ago
- Traffic stop turns violent, police shoot...
8 min ago
- Car carrier crashes into bridge in...
9 min ago