J.Lo and Anthony team up with Fuller for new show
NEW YORK (AP) -April 27, 2011 (WPVI) -- Jennifer Lopez is teaming up with "American Idol" creator Simon Fuller for a new TV show - and she's bringing husband Marc Anthony into the fold.
The trio announced Wednesday that they are creating "Q'Viva! The Chosen." The show would feature the superstar couple as they travel 21 countries to find the best performers in Latin music, dance and other arts with the goal of creating a live extravaganza.
Lopez says the show will be groundbreaking.
"Q'Viva!" is sponsored by BlackBerry. A statement said more than one network will be involved, but they have yet to be announced. It's unclear when the show will air.
Lopez became a judge on "American Idol" this year.
jennifer lopez, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Slightly Cooler Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ