J.Lo and Anthony team up with Fuller for new show
NEW YORK (AP) -April 27, 2011 (WPVI) -- Jennifer Lopez is teaming up with "American Idol" creator Simon Fuller for a new TV show - and she's bringing husband Marc Anthony into the fold.
The trio announced Wednesday that they are creating "Q'Viva! The Chosen." The show would feature the superstar couple as they travel 21 countries to find the best performers in Latin music, dance and other arts with the goal of creating a live extravaganza.
Lopez says the show will be groundbreaking.
"Q'Viva!" is sponsored by BlackBerry. A statement said more than one network will be involved, but they have yet to be announced. It's unclear when the show will air.
Lopez became a judge on "American Idol" this year.
jennifer lopez, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Wife hid murdered husband, prosecutors say
- One Fine Friday!
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Connecticut commuter trains collide; 60 go to hospitals
- Hazmat spill sends 5 to hospital in Bucks County
- Mother charged with assaulting student at school
- 3 sought for robbery of 15-year-old
- Dozens of home remedies right in your kitchen
- City remembers fallen firefighter Michael Goodwin
- Man wanted for exposing himself in Montco
- Powerball jackpot grows to $600 million
- Cops: Pa. woman served laced burritos to family
- Reading family loses son to swinging rope game