J.Lo and Anthony team up with Fuller for new show
NEW YORK (AP) -April 27, 2011 (WPVI) -- Jennifer Lopez is teaming up with "American Idol" creator Simon Fuller for a new TV show - and she's bringing husband Marc Anthony into the fold.
The trio announced Wednesday that they are creating "Q'Viva! The Chosen." The show would feature the superstar couple as they travel 21 countries to find the best performers in Latin music, dance and other arts with the goal of creating a live extravaganza.
Lopez says the show will be groundbreaking.
"Q'Viva!" is sponsored by BlackBerry. A statement said more than one network will be involved, but they have yet to be announced. It's unclear when the show will air.
Lopez became a judge on "American Idol" this year.
jennifer lopez, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Target confirms breach; up to 40M affected
- Turning Milder
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Man dies in fast-moving blaze in Talleyville 28 min ago
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera 46 min ago
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Video: Christmas tree comes to life in school prank
- Man dies in fast-moving blaze in Talleyville
28 min ago
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught...
46 min ago