Another "Dancing" celeb takes a seat
LOS ANGELES - May 4, 2011 (WPVI) -- Reality star Kendra Wilkinson got a dose of reality Monday night. She was eliminated from "Dancing with the Stars" after 7 weeks.
While her performances did get noticeably better, it wasn't enough to stay in the game. But Kendra feels she leaves on a high note: "We ended on my best ballroom dance ever. So, I mean, I felt amazing. I felt great. I felt pretty. I felt, you know, I did the best I could and--but it's the way it goes." Kendra's partner Louis van Amstel believes she takes away something besides just knowing how to dance. "We accomplished exactly what we wanted to do and that's not just create dances, but it's really opportunity to feel good about who you are within."
Kendra's husband, former Philadelphia Eagle Hank Bakett, saw all the hard work over the past several weeks. Once it was all over, he praised Kendra's hard work: "No matter how long her day was, she still came home and wanted to play with little Hank and be around me and that's what I'm most proud of. She is a true mom."
With Kendra sitting down, 5 stars and their partners remain.
dancing with the stars, petra nemcova, kendra wilkinson, ralph macchio, sugar ray leonard, hines ward, kirstie alley, romeo, wendy williams, mike catherwood, chris jericho, chelsea kane, tom bergeron, brooke burke, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish 6 min ago
- Volleyball coach accused of sex with student
- Shots fired at home in Lower Gwynedd
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Car plunges into lake in Vineland, victims ID'd
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Woman's secret Santa turns out to be Bill Gates
- Temps Soar