Keith Urban lends hand to Wis. salon owner
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) -May 5, 2011 (WPVI) -- A Wisconsin hair salon owner is missing her signature storefront sculpture: a fiberglass hand shaped like a chair with images of country star Keith Urban.
Urban Style owner Denise Mackey-Natz says the hand was unbolted from its concrete block outside her store and stolen last month.
Urban heard about the theft and called Mackey-Natz. He's offering four tickets and four VIP passes to any show on his "Get Closer World Tour" to anyone with information that leads to finding the hand. The salon is offering a $200 reward.
Mackey-Natz suspects college students stole it as a prank but says she just wants it back because it is so close to her heart.
She bought the hand three years ago for $2,500 to benefit the Children's Museum of Eau Claire.
Urban's tour starts June 16 in Biloxi, Miss.
keith urban, wisconsin, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Milder this afternoon, snow possible Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- Search for missing jet expands toward Indian Ocean
- Truck overturns on Paoli Pike; 1 injury
- Drunk driving suspected in Center City crash
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Photos: Pictures of suspects in Logan murder
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 8th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Video: Man punches boy, 8, steals his iPad