Keith Urban lends hand to Wis. salon owner
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) -May 5, 2011 (WPVI) -- A Wisconsin hair salon owner is missing her signature storefront sculpture: a fiberglass hand shaped like a chair with images of country star Keith Urban.
Urban Style owner Denise Mackey-Natz says the hand was unbolted from its concrete block outside her store and stolen last month.
Urban heard about the theft and called Mackey-Natz. He's offering four tickets and four VIP passes to any show on his "Get Closer World Tour" to anyone with information that leads to finding the hand. The salon is offering a $200 reward.
Mackey-Natz suspects college students stole it as a prank but says she just wants it back because it is so close to her heart.
She bought the hand three years ago for $2,500 to benefit the Children's Museum of Eau Claire.
Urban's tour starts June 16 in Biloxi, Miss.
keith urban, wisconsin, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Snow walloping Philadelphia area
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- School Closings & Delays
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 1 dead, 50+ vehicles involved in Pa. Turnpike crashes 13 min ago
- Video: Widener U. students help stuck drivers
- Nearly 1 foot fo snow in parts of Delaware
- Eagles beat Lions 34-20 in the snow
- Video: Time lapse of snow at the Linc
- Photos: Images of Sunday's winter storm 29 min ago
- 6abc.com Flight Tracker
- Check local traffic on 6abc.com!
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands