Schwarzenegger might 'Cry Macho' as film return
LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA - May 6, 2011 (WPVI) -- Arnold Schwarzenegger has added another project on his to-do list as he returns to Hollywood after serving as California governor.
Schwarzenegger spokesman Alan Mendelsohn said Thursday that the actor plans to star in the drama "Cry Macho" for Academy Award-winning producer Albert Ruddy ("The Godfather," "Million Dollar Baby").
It's one of several projects Schwarzenegger has in the works, including a "Terminator" tale and the crime saga "The Last Stand."
Mendelsohn said the timing has not yet been worked out among the various projects, so it's not certain which might be Schwarzenegger's first big-screen film after leaving the governor's office in January.
In "Cry Macho," Schwarzenegger would play a own-on-his-luck horse trainer hired to kidnap his former boss' young son from his ex-wife in Mexico.
movies, hollywood, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Breezy And Mild!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Teen injured in Willingboro hit, run 28 min ago
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Fire forces 11 people from their homes
- Driver crashes SUV into pole in East Falls, DUI suspected
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Authorities: Chris Brown arrested on warrant 52 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos