IRS probing charities linked to Madonna
LOS ANGELES (AP) - May 9, 2011 (WPVI) --
Madonna chaired the board of Spirituality for Kids and donated more than $600,000, according to the Los Angeles Times.
Madonna's Raising Malawi is also under investigation, although it cut ties to the Kabbalah Centre this spring.
The subpoenas do not indicate that Madonna herself is under investigation.
los angeles, taxes, irs, madonna, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ