Another celeb banished from 'Dancing' ballroom
NEW YORK (AP) - May 10, 2011 (WPVI) -- Romeo is saying goodbye to the "Dancing with the Stars" ballroom.
The actor and rapper (once known as Lil' Romeo) was dismissed Tuesday from the ABC dance contest.
In his farewell, Romeo said the show changed his life. Before becoming a contestant, he said he was terrified of dancing and didn't even dance at his prom.
The remaining contestants - Kirstie Alley, Ralph Macchio, Chelsea Kane and Hines Ward - will battle it out in next week's semifinals.
dancing with the stars, sugar ray leonard, hines ward, kirstie alley, ralph macchio, romeo, wendy williams, petra nemcova, mike catherwood, chris jericho, chelsea kane, kendra wilkinson, tom bergeron, brooke burke, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Skydiver in fatal South Jersey accident ID'd
- Sunny today, more clouds tomorrow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Surveillance expected from Target heist
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Camden teen reported missing
- I-95 reopens after car catches fire
- Residents displaced after West Philadelphia fire
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash
- Teen stowaway survives flight in landing gear 34 min ago
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding 52 min ago
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!