Another celeb banished from 'Dancing' ballroom
NEW YORK (AP) - May 10, 2011 (WPVI) -- Romeo is saying goodbye to the "Dancing with the Stars" ballroom.
The actor and rapper (once known as Lil' Romeo) was dismissed Tuesday from the ABC dance contest.
In his farewell, Romeo said the show changed his life. Before becoming a contestant, he said he was terrified of dancing and didn't even dance at his prom.
The remaining contestants - Kirstie Alley, Ralph Macchio, Chelsea Kane and Hines Ward - will battle it out in next week's semifinals.
dancing with the stars, sugar ray leonard, hines ward, kirstie alley, ralph macchio, romeo, wendy williams, petra nemcova, mike catherwood, chris jericho, chelsea kane, kendra wilkinson, tom bergeron, brooke burke, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- Temps soar above normal
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Pedestrian struck and killed in Mercer County
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up teen's rape
- Man struck by SEPTA bus in Wynnefield Heights
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Report: NSA tracks billions of cellphones daily 52 min ago
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam
- Burglary suspect nabbed by quick-thinking neighbor
- Suspect in killing of fmr. Marine surrenders
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover
- Researchers: 'Fit and Fat' a myth