GMA Summer Concert Series kicks off with Lady Gaga
NEW YORK (AP) - May 11, 2011 (WPVI) -- "Good Morning America" is waking up its audience to Lady Gaga and a summer-full of other big acts.
Lady Gaga will kick off "GMA's Summer Concert Series" on May 27, airing live from New York's Central Park during the ABC News morning program. She will perform songs from her new album, the network said in its announcement on Wednesday.
"Good Morning America" airs from 7 to 9 a.m. Eastern weekdays on ABC.
lady gaga, good morning america, music, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Milder this afternoon, snow possible Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- Search for missing jet expands toward Indian Ocean
- Truck overturns on Paoli Pike; 1 injury
- Drunk driving suspected in Center City crash
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Photos: Pictures of suspects in Logan murder
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 8th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Video: Man punches boy, 8, steals his iPad