Reports: Ashton Kutcher to join 'Two and a Half Men'
LOS ANGELES (AP) - March 12, 2011 (WPVI) -- Numerous television websites are reporting Ashton Kutcher has struck a deal to replace Charlie Sheen on "Two and a Half Men."
Twitter king Kutcher gave his followers a clue earlier in the day.
Kutcher tweeted Wednesday, asking "What's the square root of 6.25?" The answer is 2 1/2.
Kutcher was negotiating with series producer Warner Bros., The Hollywood Reporter said Wednesday, citing unidentified sources. Earlier, Broadcasting & Cable reported Kutcher had emerged as a candidate for the CBS series.
Warner Bros. declined comment, as did CBS. Kutcher's representatives did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
Kutcher gained fame on another sitcom, "That 70s Show," then focused on film roles and producing, including the prank show "Punk'd."
charlie sheen, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- Wintry Weekend
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- SEPTA bus strikes and kills man
- Residents displaced after high-rise fire
- Man freed from under train on Broad Street Line
- NKorea says it deported US tourist and war vet
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
- Video released in pizza delivery driver shooting
- Mega Million jackpot reaches $297 Million
- Elkins Park sisters treated at KoP by Make-a-Wish