Reports: Ashton Kutcher to join 'Two and a Half Men'
LOS ANGELES (AP) - March 12, 2011 (WPVI) -- Numerous television websites are reporting Ashton Kutcher has struck a deal to replace Charlie Sheen on "Two and a Half Men."
Twitter king Kutcher gave his followers a clue earlier in the day.
Kutcher tweeted Wednesday, asking "What's the square root of 6.25?" The answer is 2 1/2.
Kutcher was negotiating with series producer Warner Bros., The Hollywood Reporter said Wednesday, citing unidentified sources. Earlier, Broadcasting & Cable reported Kutcher had emerged as a candidate for the CBS series.
Warner Bros. declined comment, as did CBS. Kutcher's representatives did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
Kutcher gained fame on another sitcom, "That 70s Show," then focused on film roles and producing, including the prank show "Punk'd."
charlie sheen, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University 47 min ago
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash 45 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Shooting leads to police standoff in Logan 8 min ago
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death 24 min ago
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death 29 min ago
- Volunteer brutally assaulted outside Lehigh Co. church 35 min ago
- Delco police standoff ends, suspect dead
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm 53 min ago
- Tests confirm toxic chemicals inside Phila. fire station 44 min ago
- Malaysian military: Missing jet changed course 53 min ago
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to...
24 min ago
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's...
29 min ago
- Tests confirm toxic chemicals inside Phila....
44 min ago
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
45 min ago