`Dancing With the Stars' final slate of 3 is set
LOS ANGELES (AP) - May 17, 2011 (WPVI) -- Ralph Macchio has done his last dance, leaving football star Hines Ward and actresses Kirstie Alley and Chelsea Kane to compete for the "Dancing With the Stars" title.
The 49-year-old actor was eliminated Tuesday from the hit ABC show.
Macchio came into the episode in last place. He and professional partner Karina Smirnoff earned 48 points for their two semifinal dances.
Judges' scores are combined with viewer votes to determine who is eliminated from the competition each week.
Stevie Nicks performed two songs: Her new single, "Secret Love," and the Fleetwood Mac classic "Landslide."
The three finalists will each perform two dances on Monday's episode. A new "Dancing" champ will be crowned on May 24.
hines ward, sugar ray leonard, dancing with the stars, kirstie alley, ralph macchio, romeo, wendy williams, petra nemcova, mike catherwood, chris jericho, chelsea kane, kendra wilkinson, tom bergeron, brooke burke, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Iranian teen had stolen passport on missing jet 24 min ago
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden 29 min ago
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Video: Cat attacks toddler, traps parents in room 15 min ago
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden
29 min ago
- Dad ditches son's stroller to catch baseball
15 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos