`Dancing With the Stars' final slate of 3 is set
LOS ANGELES (AP) - May 17, 2011 (WPVI) -- Ralph Macchio has done his last dance, leaving football star Hines Ward and actresses Kirstie Alley and Chelsea Kane to compete for the "Dancing With the Stars" title.
The 49-year-old actor was eliminated Tuesday from the hit ABC show.
Macchio came into the episode in last place. He and professional partner Karina Smirnoff earned 48 points for their two semifinal dances.
Judges' scores are combined with viewer votes to determine who is eliminated from the competition each week.
Stevie Nicks performed two songs: Her new single, "Secret Love," and the Fleetwood Mac classic "Landslide."
The three finalists will each perform two dances on Monday's episode. A new "Dancing" champ will be crowned on May 24.
hines ward, sugar ray leonard, dancing with the stars, kirstie alley, ralph macchio, romeo, wendy williams, petra nemcova, mike catherwood, chris jericho, chelsea kane, kendra wilkinson, tom bergeron, brooke burke, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 1 dead, 5 hurt in Trenton drive-by shooting
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Crews battle house fire in Elsmere
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- Photos: Snowy owl spotted in Strathmere
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire
- Woman fired after tweet on AIDS in Africa... 22 min ago
- $10K reward posted in Delco murder case
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- Space suit issue prompts delay of second spacewalk 6 min ago