Madoff daughter-in-law in deal for tell-all memoir
NEW YORK (AP) - May 19, 2011 (WPVI) -- Bernard Madoff's daughter-in-law has a deal for an "intimate and heartbreaking" memoir.
Blue Rider Press, an imprint of Penguin Group (USA) announced Thursday that Stephanie Madoff-Mack will have a book coming out in December. The memoir, currently untitled, will go "behind closed doors" as Madoff confesses to his family in December 2008 about his multibillion dollar Ponzi scheme.
Madoff, 73, is serving a 150-year prison sentence in North Carolina, after admitting that his investment advisory service was a giant pyramid scheme. Mark Madoff, Bernard Madoff's son and Madoff-Mack's husband, killed himself in December 2010.
The book will be a "riveting personal story," according to Blue Rider.
bernard madoff, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Oklahoma tornado was top-of-the-scale EF-5 35 min ago
- Steamy Situation 26 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help and avoid scams 11 min ago
- Local search and rescue team helping in Oklahoma 12 min ago
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc
- Police: 2 caught red-handed in Radnor burlgary 13 min ago
- Box of ammo explodes, injuring man in Del.
- Couple charged in theft of $854K from township 14 min ago
- Prosecutor: Prison can't hold Savage's rage
- NJ ex-priest jailed after working with kids
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- New push to revitalize West Philly's Lancaster Ave. 15 min ago
- Oklahoma tornado was top-of-the-scale EF-5
35 min ago
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help and avoid scams
11 min ago
- Local search and rescue team helping in...
12 min ago
- Police: 2 caught red-handed in Radnor...
13 min ago