Madoff daughter-in-law in deal for tell-all memoir
NEW YORK (AP) - May 19, 2011 (WPVI) -- Bernard Madoff's daughter-in-law has a deal for an "intimate and heartbreaking" memoir.
Blue Rider Press, an imprint of Penguin Group (USA) announced Thursday that Stephanie Madoff-Mack will have a book coming out in December. The memoir, currently untitled, will go "behind closed doors" as Madoff confesses to his family in December 2008 about his multibillion dollar Ponzi scheme.
Madoff, 73, is serving a 150-year prison sentence in North Carolina, after admitting that his investment advisory service was a giant pyramid scheme. Mark Madoff, Bernard Madoff's son and Madoff-Mack's husband, killed himself in December 2010.
The book will be a "riveting personal story," according to Blue Rider.
bernard madoff, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- Tracking Weekend Storm 40 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes 54 min ago
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- Suspect sought after West Philadelphia bank robbery
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle
- DA: Woman stole $81K from Montco church
- Photos: 60 photos of Golden Globe nominees
- Tracking Weekend Storm
40 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos