Sarah Palin's son weds high school sweetheart
ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP) - May 20, 2011 (WPVI) -- People magazine is reporting that former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin's son has married.
The magazine says 22-year-old Track Palin married 21-year-old Britta Hanson, his high school sweetheart, recently in a small ceremony in Hatcher Pass, not far from the Palins' hometown of Wasilla. The newlyweds plan a larger wedding celebration next winter at Alyeska Ski Resort south of Anchorage when family and friends from out of state can travel north.
Palin attorney John Tiemessen confirmed details reported in the magazine.
Track Palin is an Army reservist. He spent a year deployed in Iraq with the Army. After the commercial fishing season, he plans to take courses at the University of Alaska.
Hanson is a University of Alaska nursing student.
sarah palin, alaska, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Suspects tie up 71-year-old in home invasion 21 min ago
- Bitter Blast Thursday
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Worker shocked by electrical cable in East Falls 27 min ago
- Bandit holds up TD Bank in Chestnut Hill 29 min ago
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- American University campus lockdown lifted
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Shooting victim drives to Broad St. police station
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down 16 min ago
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Video: Cover Story: Can Foles break jinx?
- Suspects tie up 71-year-old in home invasion
21 min ago
- Worker shocked by electrical cable in East...
27 min ago
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts...
16 min ago
- SPCA rescues abandoned dog in Germantown
20 min ago