Oscar winner Cotillard gives birth to a boy
PARIS (AP) - May 20, 2011 (WPVI) -- Oscar-winning French actress Marion Cotillard and her partner - actor-director Guillaume Canetare parents.
The Adequat talent agency said Friday that the actress gave birth in Paris a day earlier to a boy named Marcel - her first child.
Cotillard, 35, won an Academy Award in 2008 for her role as French singing legend Edith Piaf in "La Vie en Rose." She's currently among the stars in Woody Allen's "Midnight in Paris."
She was nominated for a Golden Globe for her role in "Nine" last year, when she also co-starred with Leonardo DiCaprio in "Inception."
paris, movies, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Nelson Mandela dies at age 95 34 min ago
- Wet to Wintry 13 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings 29 min ago
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- Obama mourns death of icon Nelson Mandela 1 min ago
- Fmr. Marine's murder suspect held on $2M bail
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep
- Missing mom, baby from Newark, Del. found
- Sinkhole opens up on Northern Liberties street
- Christmas decoration theft caught on camera 25 min ago
- Pizza delivery man shot in Overbrook
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school