Woman named in Schwarzenegger affair hires lawyer
LOS ANGELES (AP) - May 23, 2011 (WPVI) -- A woman identified by some media as the mother of former Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger's out-of-wedlock son has hired a Los Angeles law firm.
Lawyer Michael Saltz confirms that Mildred Patricia Baena of Bakersfield is being represented by the firm Jacobson, Russell, Saltz & Fingerman.
The website Radar Online first reported the hire, saying it received a letter from the firm challenging "unflattering reports" about the housekeeper.
Saltz told The Associated Press there is no plan to file litigation at this time. He declined further comment.
Schwarzenegger acknowledged fathering a child with a former household employee.
The woman has been identified as Baena by The New York Times and other media. The Associated Press has not independently verified that she is the mother of Schwarzenegger's child.
arnold schwarzenegger, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Mom of tasered teen arrested for shoplifting 4 min ago
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Mom of tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
4 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos