Singer Sean Kingston now in ICU after Fla. crash
MIAMI - May 30, 2011 (WPVI) -- Sean Kingston's publicist says the hip-hop singer has been stabilized and moved to the intensive care unit at a hospital in Florida after crashing his watercraft.
Joseph Carozza said in a press release late Monday morning that Kingston was moved from the trauma unit to the ICU. He says Sean's family is grateful for everyone's prayers and support.
Wildlife officials say Kingston and a woman were on the watercraft Sunday night when it hit the Palm Island Bridge in Miami Beach. Jorge Pino, a spokesman for the Florida Fish and Wildlife Commission, says authorities are investigating the crash.
Kingston rose to fame with his 2007 hit "Beautiful Girls."
florida, sean kingston, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit, run
- AccuWeather: Tracking snow for Monday 1 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- Berks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas 19 min ago
- Delaware Co. mother seeks help finding son's killer
- Minn. man pulls police officer from burning car
- Delaware man charged with 12th DUI
- Del. trooper charged with stalking, harassment
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- AccuWeather: Tracking snow for Monday
1 min ago