Singer Sean Kingston now in ICU after Fla. crash
MIAMI - May 30, 2011 (WPVI) -- Sean Kingston's publicist says the hip-hop singer has been stabilized and moved to the intensive care unit at a hospital in Florida after crashing his watercraft.
Joseph Carozza said in a press release late Monday morning that Kingston was moved from the trauma unit to the ICU. He says Sean's family is grateful for everyone's prayers and support.
Wildlife officials say Kingston and a woman were on the watercraft Sunday night when it hit the Palm Island Bridge in Miami Beach. Jorge Pino, a spokesman for the Florida Fish and Wildlife Commission, says authorities are investigating the crash.
Kingston rose to fame with his 2007 hit "Beautiful Girls."
florida, sean kingston, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Clouds to sun, cool today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist 36 min ago
- 12 dead in Mt. Everest avalanche 55 min ago
- Hate messages sprayed on W. Amwell business 1 min ago
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sinking ferry 21 min ago
- Driver killed in collision with taxi cab in Olney
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Twins escape carjacker by yelling, hitting...
4 min ago