Dallas nightclub patron sues comedian Andy Dick
DALLAS (AP) - May 31, 2011 (WPVI) -- A Texas man is suing comedian Andy Dick over his December performance at a Dallas nightclub.
Robert Tucker claims he suffered emotional distress and defamation as a result of an alleged incident in which Dick exposed his genitals while walking through the audience.
The suit filed May 10 also names a talent agency that represents the comedian and the club where he performed. It says they should have known Dick's "long history of assaulting patrons."
The lawsuit cites Dick's January 2010 arrest on felony sexual abuse charges, after allegations he groped a bouncer and patron at a Huntington, W. Va., bar, as well as other incidents.
Court documents don't list an attorney for Dick. His attorney in the West Virginia case didn't immediately return a call from The Associated Press.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Cab driver shot outside Hunting Park nightclub
- Wintry Weekend
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Man critically injured in Camden County crash
- 4 shot outside Delaware nightclub
- More of US expected to see snow, sleet, ice
- Pearl Harbor ceremonies marks bombing anniversary
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- Residents displaced after high-rise fire
- NKorea says it deported US tourist and war vet
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run