Italian police revoke Snooki's license
ROME (AP) - Juine 1, 2011 (WPVI) -- Italian police say they have revoked the international driver's license of Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi after the "Jersey Shore" star was in a fender-bender with a police car.
Florence road safety coordinator Mario Rondinelli told The Associated Press on Wednesday that two policemen were slightly injured but not hospitalized after the minor traffic accident Monday.
The police car was escorting the Jersey Shore vehicle. Rondinelli says no alcohol was involved.
He says Snooki's international license was revoked because there were injured parties involved. By law, she must wait a minium of 15 days to get it back.
The popular MTV reality show is filming its fourth season in Florence.
snooki, italy, jersey shore, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Hats get women ejected from KoP Mall
- Warm and humid, 80s again today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Man gunned down at water ice stand
- Bicyclist shoots man in face in SW Philadelphia
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Bar fight ends with 2 shot in SW Philadelphia
- Man shot in the head in Camden; suspect sought
- Okla. residents come home to pick up the pieces 51 min ago
- Suicide at Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris 1 min ago
- Vatican insists that no papal exorcism took place 2 min ago
- Sleep monitors promise a better night's sleep
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc