Jimmy Fallon is new face, voice of studio tour
UNIVERSAL CITY, Calif. (AP) -June 3, 2011 (WPVI) -- Jimmy Fallon has written a love song to the Universal Studios Tour.
Fallon wrote the tune, titled "Tram-tastic," as part of his role as the tour's new face and voice. Besides the song, the NBC late-night host created a series of video commentaries for the attraction.
Fallon, who describes himself as a big fan of the Universal tour, visited the studio Thursday with guitar in hand to perform his new song.
The Universal Studios Tour gives those dreaming of a show business career an "awesome" opportunity to peek inside back-lot life, he said.
Fallon said his goal is to add more fun and visitor participation to the tour.
NBC and Universal Studios are part of NBC Universal.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies 29 min ago
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire 16 min ago
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- Officer shoots, kills Lancaster County man
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- Penn State student dies in jump from garage
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ