Daniel Radcliffe to sing at Tony Awards
NEW YORK (AP) -June 7, 2011 (WPVI) -- If you want to see Daniel Radcliffe sing, tune in early to the Tony Awards.
The "Harry Potter" star says he'll perform the song "Brotherhood of Man" from his Broadway show "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying" early in Sunday's telecast.
Says Radcliffe: "I think we're one of the first, if not the first."
Radcliffe revealed the news Monday while welcoming hundreds of New York City students as they made their Broadway debuts - performing routines from musicals on the Majestic Theatre stage.
"If John won it would be just amazing," he says. "Only because I have a lot of scenes with him."
harry potter, theater, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today 14 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Fire forces several residents from Logan apartments 16 min ago
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Puppy poisoned in Mantua, New Jersey
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; hundreds still missing
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Photos: Wawa celebrates 50 years
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man