Daniel Radcliffe to sing at Tony Awards
NEW YORK (AP) -June 7, 2011 (WPVI) -- If you want to see Daniel Radcliffe sing, tune in early to the Tony Awards.
The "Harry Potter" star says he'll perform the song "Brotherhood of Man" from his Broadway show "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying" early in Sunday's telecast.
Says Radcliffe: "I think we're one of the first, if not the first."
Radcliffe revealed the news Monday while welcoming hundreds of New York City students as they made their Broadway debuts - performing routines from musicals on the Majestic Theatre stage.
"If John won it would be just amazing," he says. "Only because I have a lot of scenes with him."
harry potter, theater, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- Periods of rain today, getting cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings 32 min ago
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
- Video released in pizza delivery driver shooting
- Female suspect arrested in Christmas package theft 47 min ago
- Would-be robber stabbed; suspect's mom talks
- Mega Million jackpot reaches $297 Million 24 min ago
- Center City rape victim speaks to Action News
- Elkins Park sisters treated at KoP by Make-a-Wish
- Area medical schools use 'Jeopardy' as learning tool 52 min ago
- Freebie Friday 37 min ago
- Photos: East Passyunk Avenue Tree Lighting Party
- Female suspect arrested in Christmas...
47 min ago
- Area medical schools use 'Jeopardy' as...
52 min ago