Report: Natalie Portman gives birth to a baby boy
NEW YORK - June 14, 2011 (WPVI) -- Natalie Portman has a baby boy to go along with her Oscar.
The actress gave birth to her first child with fiance Benjamin Millepied, the choreographer of "Black Swan," People magazine reported.
The magazine gave no details. A publicist for Portman did not return a message seeking comment Tuesday.
The 30-year-old actress and Millepied, a well-regarded ballet dancer and choreographer, met during the making of "Black Swan," Darren Aronofsky's psychological thriller that stars Portman as a ballet dancer.
Portman won the best actress Academy Award in February for her performance in the movie.
natalie portman, hollywood, movies, childbirth, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Faith-healing couple charged in son's death 7 min ago
- Warm and humid, 80s again today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Names of 16 Okla. tornado victims released 1 min ago
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip club 58 min ago
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- AG: 29 New Jersey bars swapped top-shelf liquor 57 min ago
- Philadelphia cop accused of ripping off drug dealers 11 min ago
- 1 dead, 2 injured in 'barbaric' London attack
- Police ID victim in water ice stand homicide
- Hats get women ejected from KoP Mall
- D.A.: Girlfriend's murder in Chesco 'an execution'
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip...
58 min ago
- Names of 16 Okla. tornado victims released
1 min ago
- Philadelphia cop accused of ripping off...
11 min ago