Playboy's Hefner says Playmate called off wedding
CHICAGO - June 15, 2011 (WPVI) -- Playboy magazine founder Hugh Hefner says his fiancee has called off their wedding.
The 85-year-old Hefner says in a Tuesday message on Chicago-based Playboy's official Twitter feed that 24-year-old Crystal Harris has "had a change of heart."
Hefner announced in December that he and the former Playmate were getting married, tweeting that he'd given Harris an engagement ring. He has said that the wedding was scheduled for this Saturday at the Playboy Mansion in the Holmby Hills neighborhood of Los Angeles.
The marriage would have been Hefner's third. He divorced Playmate Kimberly Conrad in 2009.
marriage, hugh hefner, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Video: 5,000 turn out for Easter service in Mt. Airy
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter 43 min ago
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76 41 min ago
- Man shot, killed in Gloucester Twp. apartment
- Man found shot in minivan in Tioga-Nicetown 42 min ago
- Girl hospitalized after near-drowning in Philly hotel
- 2 injured after car hits Camden police cruiser
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Divers pull more bodies from sunken South Korean ferry
- Video: Snowmobiler charged by angry moose