Playboy's Hefner says Playmate called off wedding
CHICAGO - June 15, 2011 (WPVI) -- Playboy magazine founder Hugh Hefner says his fiancee has called off their wedding.
The 85-year-old Hefner says in a Tuesday message on Chicago-based Playboy's official Twitter feed that 24-year-old Crystal Harris has "had a change of heart."
Hefner announced in December that he and the former Playmate were getting married, tweeting that he'd given Harris an engagement ring. He has said that the wedding was scheduled for this Saturday at the Playboy Mansion in the Holmby Hills neighborhood of Los Angeles.
The marriage would have been Hefner's third. He divorced Playmate Kimberly Conrad in 2009.
marriage, hugh hefner, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- Periods of rain today, getting cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Hit and run victim found near Wilmington road
- Would-be robber stabbed; suspect's mom talks
- Grandmother sentenced in Pa. baby's 2009 death 42 min ago
- Funeral for Nelson Mandela to be held Dec. 15th
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- Center City rape victim speaks to Action News
- Police question suspect in Christmas package theft
- Pa. man gets probation for 105 animals in mobile home
- Feds accused of targeting minorities in stash house stings