Black's popular 'Friday' video pulled off YouTube
LOS ANGELES - June 17, 2011 (WPVI) -- Rebecca Black's official "Friday" music video has been taken off YouTube.
The page where the video starring the 13-year-old singer once played now says it "is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Rebecca Black."
Black's spokesman says her team sent a takedown notice to YouTube because of a dispute over the video with Ark Music Factory, the company Black's parents paid $4,000 to produce the song and video.
Earlier this week, the firm began charging viewers $2.99 to watch the clip.
Lawyers for Black and Ark Music have been haggling over who owns the rights to everything associated with "Friday" since it became a sensation earlier this year.
The video had amassed more than 160 million views and more than 3 million "dislikes."
los angeles, youtube, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor 44 min ago
- Warmer Weekend 18 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Overbrook shooting
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway 46 min ago
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands 50 min ago
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school 52 min ago
- Video released of AK-47 robbery in Wynnefield 27 min ago
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested 48 min ago
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Video: Flyers' Hartnell co-authors children's book
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova...
44 min ago
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
46 min ago
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for...
50 min ago
- Warmer Weekend
18 min ago