First look at wreckage of Ryan Dunn's car
WEST CHESTER, Pa. - June 23, 2011 (WPVI) -- Action News got a first look at the wreckage from the crash of 'Jackass' star Ryan Dunn.
The charred remains of Dunn's car now sit at a West Chester junkyard. The Porsche was reduced to a barely recognizable mass of twisted and charred metal.
Investigators say he was driving that Porsche between 132 and 140 miles at the time of the crash early Monday morning on Route 322 in West Goshen Township.
A toxicology report reveals Dunn's blood alcohol level was .196, more than two times the legal limit.
Dunn, and 30-year-old Zachary Hartwell, were both killed in the wreck.
Meanwhile, Pennsylvania state police say no charges are planned against the suburban Philadelphia bar where Dunn drank just before the crash.
Sgt. William La Torre of the police Bureau of Liquor Enforcement tells The Associated Press that the agency has determined that Dunn was apparently not visibly intoxicated when he was served two beers and six shots by bar employees over four hours.
La Torre said fans and other people, not bar staff, apparently brought Dunn three more drinks at a back table out of sight of the bartender at the end of the night.
accident, west chester, pennsylvania, chester county, ryan dunn, entertainment
- 4 charged with murder in deadly NJ mall carjacking 1 min ago
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia
- Police investigate truck accident on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Police investigate double shooting in Mantua
- 3 rescued after car plunges into Delaware pond
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- 4 charged with murder in deadly NJ mall...
1 min ago