Scarlett Johansson, Ryan Reynolds finalize divorce
LOS ANGELES (AP) - July 1, 2011 (WPVI) -- The Green Lantern and Black Widow, or at least the actors who play them on the big screen, are officially single again.
Court records show a judge finalized the divorce Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johansson on Friday in Los Angeles.
Reynolds appeared in the recent film adaptation of the DC comic "The Green Lantern," filed for divorce in December.
The filing came shortly after the couple, which kept their courtship and nuptials private, announced they had split.
The final divorce judgment filed Friday did not say how the pair would divide their assets.
Johansson portrays the Black Widow in "Iron Man 2" and the upcoming "Avengers" film.
ryan reynolds, scarlett johansson, divorce, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 2 dead in police involved shootings
- Very unsettled Thursday
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip club
- AG: 29 New Jersey bars swapped top-shelf liquor
- Faith-healing couple charged in son's death
- Surveillance released in fatal Camden shooting
- Names of 16 Okla. tornado victims released
- Brutal attack in London heightens terror fears
- Man shot to death while questioned in Boston probe
- 4 Americans killed since 2009 in US drone strikes
- Finding the perfect bra
- OTRC: Critics' Choice Television Awards nominees