Scarlett Johansson, Ryan Reynolds finalize divorce
LOS ANGELES (AP) - July 1, 2011 (WPVI) -- The Green Lantern and Black Widow, or at least the actors who play them on the big screen, are officially single again.
Court records show a judge finalized the divorce Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johansson on Friday in Los Angeles.
Reynolds appeared in the recent film adaptation of the DC comic "The Green Lantern," filed for divorce in December.
The filing came shortly after the couple, which kept their courtship and nuptials private, announced they had split.
The final divorce judgment filed Friday did not say how the pair would divide their assets.
Johansson portrays the Black Widow in "Iron Man 2" and the upcoming "Avengers" film.
ryan reynolds, scarlett johansson, divorce, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Slightly Cooler Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ