Katy Perry postpones Chicago, St. Paul concerts
MILWAUKEE - July 8, 2011 (WPVI) -- Katy Perry has postponed concerts in St. Paul, Minn., and the Chicago area because she's suffering from food poisoning.
A statement released by her publicist says the Friday show at Allstate Arena in Rosemont, Ill., has been rescheduled to Aug. 21 and her Saturday show at St. Paul's Xcel Energy Center is now set for Aug. 23.
The statement says the food poisoning led to severe dehydration. She performed ill at Summerfest in Milwaukee Thursday.
John Boler, vice president of sales and marketing at Summerfest, says Perry wasn't feeling well when she arrived. He says a doctor attended to her during the day and the performance.
He says she performed beautifully despite being sick.
Perry apologized but said she plans to give fans the best show ever when she returns.
wisconsin, katy perry, music, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Frost Advisory Overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Water main break cancels Cheyney U. classes
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Tour bus catches fire in Galloway Twp.
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Rangers top Flyers in playoff opener 4-1