Lindsay Lohan returning to court for case checkup
LOS ANGELES - July 21, 2011 (WPVI) -- For the first time in more than a year, Lindsay Lohan is returning to a Los Angeles courtroom without the expectation of major drama.
The 25-year-old actress is scheduled to appear at a routine case review conference with a judge who is overseeing her probation for drunken driving and misdemeanor theft cases.
Court officials say nothing has been filed indicating Lohan has violated her probation. She has appeared in court numerous times since last July, when she was jailed and ordered into rehab for failing to attend alcohol education classes. Since then, she has been jailed again, arrested for taking a necklace without permission, sent to another rehab and served 35 days on house arrest.
If the "Mean Girls" star stays out of trouble, her probation may end this year.
los angeles, lindsay lohan, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- AccuWeather is Tracking More Snow 42 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Roy Halladay retiring as a Blue Jay 51 min ago
- Woman stabbed female cousin to death, police say 4 min ago
- Police: Man wasn't at casino before being shot 30 min ago
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast
- US Airways, American merger complete
- Princeton begins meningitis B vaccinations
- Obama heading to South Africa
- 1 dead, 50+ vehicles involved in Pa. Turnpike crashes
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Photos: Pictures from Paul Walker memorial rally
- AccuWeather is Tracking More Snow
42 min ago
- Police: Man wasn't at casino before being...
30 min ago