Lindsay Lohan returning to court for case checkup
LOS ANGELES - July 21, 2011 (WPVI) -- For the first time in more than a year, Lindsay Lohan is returning to a Los Angeles courtroom without the expectation of major drama.
The 25-year-old actress is scheduled to appear at a routine case review conference with a judge who is overseeing her probation for drunken driving and misdemeanor theft cases.
Court officials say nothing has been filed indicating Lohan has violated her probation. She has appeared in court numerous times since last July, when she was jailed and ordered into rehab for failing to attend alcohol education classes. Since then, she has been jailed again, arrested for taking a necklace without permission, sent to another rehab and served 35 days on house arrest.
If the "Mean Girls" star stays out of trouble, her probation may end this year.
los angeles, lindsay lohan, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater 3 min ago
- Clouds to sun, cool today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sunken ferry 57 min ago
- Popular chocolate maker reopens in time for Easter
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- 'GMA' promotes Lara Spencer to co-host 11 min ago
- Hate messages sprayed on W. Amwell business
12 min ago