Schwarzenegger doesn't want to pay Shriver support
LOS ANGELES (AP) - July 21, 2011 (WPVI) -- Arnold Schwarzenegger has indicated in court filings that he does not want to pay Maria Shriver spousal support or her attorney's fees in their divorce case.
The couple announced they had split in May, and Schwarzenegger later disclosed he had fathered a child with a member of his household staff.
The actor and former California governor filed his response to Shriver's divorce petition Wednesday in Los Angeles.
The issues of whether Shriver will receive spousal support and who will pay her attorney's fees are the only differences in their initial filings to end their 25-year marriage.
They are seeking joint custody of two of their sons, who are 17 and 13.
Shriver filed for divorce on July 1.
arnold schwarzenegger, maria shriver, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Police: Man targeted in hit-and-run crash 30 min ago
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del.
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater 23 min ago
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Is it time for smart watches?