Schwarzenegger doesn't want to pay Shriver support
LOS ANGELES (AP) - July 21, 2011 (WPVI) -- Arnold Schwarzenegger has indicated in court filings that he does not want to pay Maria Shriver spousal support or her attorney's fees in their divorce case.
The couple announced they had split in May, and Schwarzenegger later disclosed he had fathered a child with a member of his household staff.
The actor and former California governor filed his response to Shriver's divorce petition Wednesday in Los Angeles.
The issues of whether Shriver will receive spousal support and who will pay her attorney's fees are the only differences in their initial filings to end their 25-year marriage.
They are seeking joint custody of two of their sons, who are 17 and 13.
Shriver filed for divorce on July 1.
arnold schwarzenegger, maria shriver, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Body found in home of Philadelphia attorney
- Clear, Still Breezy Tonight
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Delco girl still awaiting transplant 18-months later
- 1 dead in I-495 crash in Claymont, Delaware
- 7-year-old critically injured in SW Phila. house fire
- NE Phila. couple stabbed at home, son arrested
- Neighbor rescues woman in West Oak Lane fire
- Amber Alert for Pottsville teen canceled
- San Antonio flooding kills 2; hundreds rescued
- French soldier stabbed in throat outside Paris
- Knife-wielding man shot, killed in Oxford Circle
- Start to 1st summer after Sandy at NJ shore