Lindsay Lohan sued over spat with rehab worker
LOS ANGELES (AP) - July 21, 2011 (WPVI) -- Court records show a rehab worker who was fired from the Betty Ford Center after an argument with Lindsay Lohan has sued the actress.
Attorneys for Dawn Bradley filed the lawsuit in Indio, Calif., on Thursday. Bradley claims she was seriously injured during a December altercation with the 25-year-old Lohan.
A full copy of the suit was not immediately available.
Steve Honig, a spokesman for Lohan, declined comment
Bradley's attorney Owen McIntosh says his client requires surgery on her wrist because of the injury.
Bradley, who is also known by her married name of Dawn Holland, was fired from Betty Ford Center after discussing the incident with Lohan on camera with celebrity website TMZ.
Prosecutors in Riverside County, east of Los Angeles, declined to charge Lohan with battery.
lindsay lohan, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife 52 min ago
- Brief Surge of Mild Air 2 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man shot by off-duty cop during fight ID'd
- Mutilated animal in Brewerytown possibly a bobcat 9 min ago
- Police investigate 2 shootings at illegal Trenton bar
- Wynnewood community mourns college student's death 18 min ago
- Man arrested after Phila. police crash, chase ID'd
- Accused wedding crasher thief pleads guilty
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run 55 min ago
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects 21 min ago
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
- Photos: Pictures from the 2014 Red Ball
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
21 min ago