Justin Timberlake:: No Benefit to "Friends with Benefits"
He pulls it off in the movies. But Justin Timberlake says the idea of having "Friends With Benefits" probably wouldn't work in real life
He plays opposite Mila Kunis as a couple that gets into a "no-strings attached" sexual relationship.
But he doubts it would be practical. He says at some point, the couple will find that either feelings will develop for each other - or the sex part "will fizzle out." And he says Kunis agrees with his view. "Friends With Benefits" opens today.
justin timberlake, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Mug shot released of McNabb after Ariz. arrest 11 min ago
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Brandywine Park flasher surrenders
- $105,000 taken in Tacony armored car heist 40 min ago
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital 32 min ago
- Reward offered in poisoning of puppy
- 1 dead in cement truck, car crash in Levittown
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del.
- Mom surrenders after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Popular chocolate maker shut down by city
- Teen urinates in Oregon drinking water supply