Justin Timberlake:: No Benefit to "Friends with Benefits"
He pulls it off in the movies. But Justin Timberlake says the idea of having "Friends With Benefits" probably wouldn't work in real life
He plays opposite Mila Kunis as a couple that gets into a "no-strings attached" sexual relationship.
But he doubts it would be practical. He says at some point, the couple will find that either feelings will develop for each other - or the sex part "will fizzle out." And he says Kunis agrees with his view. "Friends With Benefits" opens today.
justin timberlake, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Snow/ Sleet Arriving 42 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Wintry weather forecast maps 36 min ago
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- PennDOT preps begin ahead of wintry mix
- Police: Son of PHA employee charged with DUI
- Body found in Logan tire fire 59 min ago
- $10K reward in murder of Chester gas station owner
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Mandela 20 min ago
- Suspects sought in Glenside carjacking, abduction
- Police: Pa. newlyweds killed man from Craigslist
- NJ officers play Santa for 'Shop with a Cop'
- Snow/ Sleet Arriving
42 min ago
- Body found in Logan tire fire
59 min ago