Justin Timberlake:: No Benefit to "Friends with Benefits"
He pulls it off in the movies. But Justin Timberlake says the idea of having "Friends With Benefits" probably wouldn't work in real life
He plays opposite Mila Kunis as a couple that gets into a "no-strings attached" sexual relationship.
But he doubts it would be practical. He says at some point, the couple will find that either feelings will develop for each other - or the sex part "will fizzle out." And he says Kunis agrees with his view. "Friends With Benefits" opens today.
justin timberlake, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Photos: LATEST MAPS: 6+" in parts of NJ 25 min ago
- Winter's Last Blast 51 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Video: Annie McCormick: Snow in Atlantic City 50 min ago
- Video: Katherine Scott: Snow in Delaware
- Woman, 98, injured in Powelton high-rise fire
- Mike Schmidt reveals skin cancer battle
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator
- Crimeans vote to leave Ukraine, join Russia
- Delaware man suspected in 14 different thefts
- NJ salon customer allegedly attacks employees
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash
- Winter's Last Blast
51 min ago
- Annie McCormick: Snow in Atlantic City
50 min ago