Amy Winehouse left trove of unreleased music
LONDON - July 28, 2011 (WPVI) -- People close to Amy Winehouse say she left a trove of unreleased music, but no decision has been made about whether it will be released.
Spokesman Chris Goodman says there is "plenty" of material, but there have been no discussions yet about releasing anything.
The Guardian newspaper Thursday quoted an unnamed spokesman at record label Universal as saying Winehouse had left the "framework" of about a dozen songs.
Winehouse released only two albums, but had been in the studio sporadically over the past few years.
She was found dead at her London home on Saturday. She was 27, and had struggled with drug and alcohol addiction.
Sales of her music have soared since her death. In the U.S., digital sales of her tracks have risen by 2,000 percent in the past week.
music, amy winehouse, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Lockdown at high school in Bethlehem 8 min ago
- Lots of sun, chilly today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident 26 min ago
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Minivan, car collide head-on in Paoli
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Lockdown lifted at Pennsbury High School 9 min ago
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Elderly woman hurt in East Windsor apartment fire 46 min ago
- 19-year-old struck, killed in Bordentown ID'd 12 min ago
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: Wawa celebrates 50 years
- 19-year-old struck, killed in Bordentown ID'd
12 min ago
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
57 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos