Amy Winehouse left trove of unreleased music
LONDON - July 28, 2011 (WPVI) -- People close to Amy Winehouse say she left a trove of unreleased music, but no decision has been made about whether it will be released.
Spokesman Chris Goodman says there is "plenty" of material, but there have been no discussions yet about releasing anything.
The Guardian newspaper Thursday quoted an unnamed spokesman at record label Universal as saying Winehouse had left the "framework" of about a dozen songs.
Winehouse released only two albums, but had been in the studio sporadically over the past few years.
She was found dead at her London home on Saturday. She was 27, and had struggled with drug and alcohol addiction.
Sales of her music have soared since her death. In the U.S., digital sales of her tracks have risen by 2,000 percent in the past week.
music, amy winehouse, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep
- Foggy, cloudy, mild today 12 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police seek missing woman; baby found 11 min ago
- Christmas decoration theft caught on camera 57 min ago
- Pizza delivery man shot in Overbrook 29 min ago
- Missing Phila. boy hit by car in Upper Darby
- Chester Co. firefighters called to Md. pet shop fire
- Penn Medical School sued over researcher's death
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- DA: Woman gambled away stepson's inheritance
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Video: Topless woman chases peeper from Kohl's
- Christmas decoration theft caught on camera
57 min ago
- Drug dealers targeted in Collingdale sweep
33 min ago
- Philadelphia police officer's stolen SUV...
21 min ago