Amy Winehouse left trove of unreleased music
LONDON - July 28, 2011 (WPVI) -- People close to Amy Winehouse say she left a trove of unreleased music, but no decision has been made about whether it will be released.
Spokesman Chris Goodman says there is "plenty" of material, but there have been no discussions yet about releasing anything.
The Guardian newspaper Thursday quoted an unnamed spokesman at record label Universal as saying Winehouse had left the "framework" of about a dozen songs.
Winehouse released only two albums, but had been in the studio sporadically over the past few years.
She was found dead at her London home on Saturday. She was 27, and had struggled with drug and alcohol addiction.
Sales of her music have soared since her death. In the U.S., digital sales of her tracks have risen by 2,000 percent in the past week.
music, amy winehouse, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Faith-healing couple charged in son's death 44 min ago
- Warm and humid, 80s again today 27 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Names of 16 Okla. tornado victims released 48 min ago
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip club
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- AG: 29 New Jersey bars swapped top-shelf liquor
- Philadelphia cop accused of ripping off drug dealers 59 min ago
- 1 dead, 2 injured in 'barbaric' London attack 13 min ago
- Police ID victim in water ice stand homicide
- Hats get women ejected from KoP Mall
- D.A.: Girlfriend's murder in Chesco 'an execution'
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc
- Names of 16 Okla. tornado victims released
48 min ago
- Philadelphia cop accused of ripping off...
59 min ago