No NFL team taking 'Hard Knocks' this summer
NEW YORK - July 29, 2011 (WPVI) -- No NFL team will be taking "Hard Knocks" this summer.
HBO said Friday the uncertainty of the lockout "made it impractical for a team to commit" to the popular training camp reality show. The series is set to return next year.
The network will broadcast a 10th anniversary special Aug. 31 looking back at past "Hard Knocks": Baltimore Ravens (2001), Dallas Cowboys (2002, 2008), Kansas City Chiefs (2007), Cincinnati Bengals (2009) and New York Jets (2010).
new york, nfl, dallas cowboys, new york jets, hbo, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Multi-vehicle crash closes EB Pa. Turnpike
- Temps Soar 30 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Car plunges into lake in Vineland, victims ID'd
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport 31 min ago
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Photos: Pictures of the Pa. Turnpike crash
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Temps Soar
30 min ago
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila...
31 min ago