No NFL team taking 'Hard Knocks' this summer
NEW YORK - July 29, 2011 (WPVI) -- No NFL team will be taking "Hard Knocks" this summer.
HBO said Friday the uncertainty of the lockout "made it impractical for a team to commit" to the popular training camp reality show. The series is set to return next year.
The network will broadcast a 10th anniversary special Aug. 31 looking back at past "Hard Knocks": Baltimore Ravens (2001), Dallas Cowboys (2002, 2008), Kansas City Chiefs (2007), Cincinnati Bengals (2009) and New York Jets (2010).
new york, nfl, dallas cowboys, new york jets, hbo, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Detectives serve warrants at Chester police station
- Mostly sunny, very windy today 15 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man critical after shooting in SW Phila. 1 min ago
- Fire damages corner produce store in North Philly 10 min ago
- 3 shot during funeral at Trenton church
- Serial burglar strikes South Phila. businesses
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Middle Township crash
- 6abc viewer helps police nab $18K jewelry suspect
- Arrest warrant issued in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Police release surveillance of Target heist
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- What would you ask Mayor Nutter?
- Mostly sunny, very windy today
15 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos