Amy Winehouse tops UK charts 8 days after death
LONDON (AP) - July 31, 2011 (WPVI) -- Amy Winehouse's album "Back To Black" has climbed back to top of the British album chart, eight days after the singer died in London.
The Grammy award-winning album was also No. 1 in 2006 when it was released. Also on Sunday, Winehouse's debut album "Frank" reached No. 5.
Winehouse has also left a trove of unreleased music, but no decision has been made about whether it will be released.
The 27-year-old soul diva, who had struggled with drug and alcohol addiction, was found dead of unknown causes at her London home on July 23.
amy winehouse, london, music, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Man dressed as Santa struck on I-95
- Snow/ Sleet Arriving 28 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- PennDOT preps begin ahead of wintry mix
- Man shot, killed in West Oak Lane
- $10K reward in murder of Chester gas station owner
- Suspects sought in carjacking, abduction
- Underground transformer fire in Center City
- Police: Pa. newlyweds killed man from Craigslist
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- NJ officers play Santa for 'Shop with a Cop'
- Pearl Harbor ceremonies marks bombing anniversary
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs Pearl Harbor tweet
- Snow/ Sleet Arriving
28 min ago