Miley Cyrus debuts new tattoo on Twitter
OTRC - August 1, 2011 -- Miley Cyrus is sporting new ink.
The singer and actress showed off her new tattoo on Twitter on Saturday. The tattoo is of an equal sign on her ring finger, which may hint her support of marriage equality.
"ALL LOVE is equal," Cyrus wrote in a Tweet with the photo of her new tattoo.
"Where does it say in the bible to judge others?" she later Tweeted to one of her followers who asked her to look up bible verses concerning homosexuality. "Oh right. It doesn't. GOD is the only judge honey. 'GOD is love.'"
Cyrus has several tattoos including a dream catcher on her ribcage and an anchor on her wrist. The photo also shows Cyrus's heart tattoo on her pinky.
Cyrus began her acting career when she was eight and rose to fame with her role on "Hannah Montana," which ended in January after four seasons.
miley cyrus, twitter, entertainment
- 7-alarm fire destroys homes in Sea Isle City
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- 76ers owner Harris calls 19-win season 'success'
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Bride gets help after banquet closes
- Worth the wait: Easter treats in Philadelphia
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show 55 min ago