Zara Phillips returns to work, missing honeymoon
LONDON (AP) - August 2, 2011 (WPVI) -- Newlywed royal Zara Phillips says her wedding to rugby player Mike Tindall was amazing, but she is disappointed the couple are too busy to take a honeymoon.
Phillips, Queen Elizabeth II's granddaughter and a former equestrian world champion, went back to work Tuesday to launch a range of children's equestrian clothing.
The 30-year-old said the couple has a busy live and has to delay the honeymoon.
She said: "We're kind of missing the quiet period where we can catch up and have some sleep."
Phillips, who does not use a royal title, wed Tindall Saturday in a low-key, private ceremony in Edinburgh.
She said she has decided to keep her maiden name for professional and sponsorship purposes, but will be known as Mrs. Tindall in private.
london, zara phillips, mike tindall, queen elizabeth, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Snow walloping Philadelphia area
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- School Closings & Delays
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 1 dead, 50+ vehicles involved in Pa. Turnpike crashes 2 min ago
- Video: Widener U. students help stuck drivers
- Nearly 1 foot fo snow in parts of Delaware
- Eagles beat Lions 34-20 in the snow
- Video: Time lapse of snow at the Linc
- Photos: Images of Sunday's winter storm 13 min ago
- 6abc.com Flight Tracker
- Check local traffic on 6abc.com!
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands