Vampire movie studio says Argentine admitted theft
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - August 5, 2011 (WPVI) -- Producers of the unfinished film "Breaking Dawn" deny they're bullying an Argentine fan who posted scenes from the vampire movie on the Internet.
Summit Entertainment is suing Daiana Santa in a U.S. federal court and alleging she stole images from the latest installment of the "Twilight" series. Santia says she stumbled onto them while surfing online and denies distributing them.
Summit responded to her denial Thursday in a news release saying Santia earlier acknowledged making a systematic attack on the company's servers and email accounts over several months.
The 24-year-old student has accused Summit of trying to seize her computers. The company says it needs to inspect them to see if the stolen images were shared and if they have been erased.
argentina, twilight saga, movies, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday 27 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia 9 min ago
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden 15 min ago
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Gas leak, evacuations reported in Frankford
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Video: Camden H.S. wrestler wins state championship
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
27 min ago
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
9 min ago
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden
15 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos