Vampire movie studio says Argentine admitted theft
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - August 5, 2011 (WPVI) -- Producers of the unfinished film "Breaking Dawn" deny they're bullying an Argentine fan who posted scenes from the vampire movie on the Internet.
Summit Entertainment is suing Daiana Santa in a U.S. federal court and alleging she stole images from the latest installment of the "Twilight" series. Santia says she stumbled onto them while surfing online and denies distributing them.
Summit responded to her denial Thursday in a news release saying Santia earlier acknowledged making a systematic attack on the company's servers and email accounts over several months.
The 24-year-old student has accused Summit of trying to seize her computers. The company says it needs to inspect them to see if the stolen images were shared and if they have been erased.
argentina, twilight saga, movies, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Multi-vehicle crash closes EB Pa. Turnpike
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Volleyball coach accused sex with student 2 min ago
- Shots fired at home in Lower Gwynedd 19 min ago
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Car plunges into lake in Vineland, victims ID'd
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Photos: Pictures of the Pa. Turnpike crash
- Woman's secret Santa turns out to be Bill Gates
- Temps Soar