Gavin DeGraw cancels Musikfest appearance
August 11, 2011 (WPVI) -- Singer Gavin DeGraw has cancelled his upcoming concert at Musikfest in Bethlehem.
DeGraw is still recovering from an attack on the streets of New York this past weekend.
A group of men randomly beat him into a concussion, even breaking his nose.
DeGraw was set to open for Train on Sunday at Musikfest.
But doctors told him he needs more rest.
Police are still investigating and DeGraw has said he doesn't remember much about it.
Other cancelations include dates in Nashville, Chicago and Toronto. However, he will resume his tour with Train and Maroon 5 on Aug. 24 in Columbia, Md.
The 34-year-old singer-songwriter's hits include "Chariot" and "I Don't Want to Be."
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Delco school on lockdown amid standoff 4 min ago
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Turnpike officials: Road plowed, salted before pileup
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- 6 students hurt in Camden Co. school bus crash
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police 37 min ago