Gavin DeGraw cancels Musikfest appearance
August 11, 2011 (WPVI) -- Singer Gavin DeGraw has cancelled his upcoming concert at Musikfest in Bethlehem.
DeGraw is still recovering from an attack on the streets of New York this past weekend.
A group of men randomly beat him into a concussion, even breaking his nose.
DeGraw was set to open for Train on Sunday at Musikfest.
But doctors told him he needs more rest.
Police are still investigating and DeGraw has said he doesn't remember much about it.
Other cancelations include dates in Nashville, Chicago and Toronto. However, he will resume his tour with Train and Maroon 5 on Aug. 24 in Columbia, Md.
The 34-year-old singer-songwriter's hits include "Chariot" and "I Don't Want to Be."
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket 36 min ago
- Turning Milder
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Video captures Laundromat robbery
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- Arsonist tries to torch atheist billboard in NJ
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- On video: Armed robber fails after KFC workers flee
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos