Gavin DeGraw cancels Musikfest appearance
August 11, 2011 (WPVI) -- Singer Gavin DeGraw has cancelled his upcoming concert at Musikfest in Bethlehem.
DeGraw is still recovering from an attack on the streets of New York this past weekend.
A group of men randomly beat him into a concussion, even breaking his nose.
DeGraw was set to open for Train on Sunday at Musikfest.
But doctors told him he needs more rest.
Police are still investigating and DeGraw has said he doesn't remember much about it.
Other cancelations include dates in Nashville, Chicago and Toronto. However, he will resume his tour with Train and Maroon 5 on Aug. 24 in Columbia, Md.
The 34-year-old singer-songwriter's hits include "Chariot" and "I Don't Want to Be."
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Frost Advisory Overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Water main break cancels Cheyney U. classes
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Tour bus catches fire in Galloway Twp.
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Rangers top Flyers in playoff opener 4-1