Daniel Baldwin, wife dropping divorce filings
LAKE OSWEGO, Ore. (AP) - August 13, 2011 (WPVI) -- Daniel Baldwin's wife says the couple is attempting to reconcile and is dropping divorce filings.
Joanne Baldwin told The Oregonian on Friday that "we have a lot of work to do in our marriage." The actor filed for divorce last month and was granted a restraining order against his 41-year-old wife.
The newspaper reports a Clackamas County court has dismissed the restraining order. Baldwin's manager did not respond to a request for comment.
Joanne Baldwin says she is living separately from her husband but they have joint custody of their two daughters, ages 1 and 3.
She was jailed July 13 after her husband reported she became violent when she drank and threatened to kill him. A judge gave her a 10-day sentence for violating probation on a drunken driving conviction.
oregon, marriage, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet 45 min ago
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart theft
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian killed in Collingdale hit-and-run 15 min ago
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing...
45 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos