Daniel Baldwin, wife dropping divorce filings
LAKE OSWEGO, Ore. (AP) - August 13, 2011 (WPVI) -- Daniel Baldwin's wife says the couple is attempting to reconcile and is dropping divorce filings.
Joanne Baldwin told The Oregonian on Friday that "we have a lot of work to do in our marriage." The actor filed for divorce last month and was granted a restraining order against his 41-year-old wife.
The newspaper reports a Clackamas County court has dismissed the restraining order. Baldwin's manager did not respond to a request for comment.
Joanne Baldwin says she is living separately from her husband but they have joint custody of their two daughters, ages 1 and 3.
She was jailed July 13 after her husband reported she became violent when she drank and threatened to kill him. A judge gave her a 10-day sentence for violating probation on a drunken driving conviction.
oregon, marriage, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought 2 min ago
- Tracking Weekend Storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No death penalty for man charged in wife death
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- Suspect sought after West Philadelphia bank robbery
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos