Hilary Duff and husband expecting first child
LOS ANGELES (AP) - August 15, 2011 (WPVI) -- Hilary Duff is pregnant.
The 23-year-old actress announced on her website Sunday that she and her hockey-player husband, Mike Comrie, are expecting their first child.
She wrote that she and Comrie celebrated their first wedding anniversary over the weekend, and "We also want to share the exciting news that.. BABY MAKES THREE!!!"
She said they are "extremely happy and ready to start this new chapter of our lives" and thanked her fans for their support.
Duff rose to fame as the star of the Disney Channel's "Lizzie McGuire" and recently appeared on "Gossip Girl." Comrie most recently played for the Pittsburgh Penguins.
hilary duff, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Driver ID'd, charged in fatal crash in Lawrence, N.J. 10 min ago
- Very cold today, Saturday storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Interpreter at Mandela event: I was hallucinating
- DA: Woman stole $81K from Montco church 58 min ago
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Police: Freshman dies after frat ritual in Poconos
- NASA: Space station may have bad valve 41 min ago
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- Photos: Top Holiday Tech Gifts 2013!
- Photos: The Headhouse District's Winter Wonderland 11 min ago
- Sign up for Facebook Flash!
- Driver ID'd, charged in fatal crash in...
10 min ago