O'Donnell: No hard feelings for CNN's Morgan
NEW YORK - August 18, 2011 (WPVI) -- Former U.S. Senate candidate Christine O'Donnell says she has no hard feelings toward CNN's Piers Morgan after walking off his show, but she's declined an invitation to return.
The Delaware Republican left Morgan's show Wednesday after refusing to answer a question about gay marriage. She complained that Morgan was being rude.
O'Donnell said Thursday she was more than a good sport in the face of "inappropriate" questions from Morgan.
O'Donnell was promoting her new book, "Troublemaker: Let's Do What it Takes to Make America Great Again." The tea party favorite won the GOP primary for Senate unexpectedly last year but lost the general election.
Morgan said it was the first walk-off he's had in 25 years of doing interviews.
delaware, christine o'donnell, cnn, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Warmer Weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Overbrook shooting
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Video released of AK-47 robbery in Wynnefield
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Video: Flyers' Hartnell co-authors children's book