O'Donnell: No hard feelings for CNN's Morgan
NEW YORK - August 18, 2011 (WPVI) -- Former U.S. Senate candidate Christine O'Donnell says she has no hard feelings toward CNN's Piers Morgan after walking off his show, but she's declined an invitation to return.
The Delaware Republican left Morgan's show Wednesday after refusing to answer a question about gay marriage. She complained that Morgan was being rude.
O'Donnell said Thursday she was more than a good sport in the face of "inappropriate" questions from Morgan.
O'Donnell was promoting her new book, "Troublemaker: Let's Do What it Takes to Make America Great Again." The tea party favorite won the GOP primary for Senate unexpectedly last year but lost the general election.
Morgan said it was the first walk-off he's had in 25 years of doing interviews.
delaware, christine o'donnell, cnn, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Lots of sun, chilly today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Lockdown lifted at Pennsbury High School
- Multi-alarm fire at NJ apartment complex 4 min ago
- Western Pa. school reopens after stabbings
- Multiple arrests after fight in bar parking lot
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- 19-year-old struck, killed in Bordentown ID'd
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster 51 min ago
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Free coffee as Wawa celebrates 50th
- Video: Boy gets stuck in claw arcade game
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos