Will, Jada Pinkett Smith deny rumors of split
August 23, 2011 (WPVI) -- On Tuesday, In Touch Weekly cited an unnamed source who claimed Will and Jada Pinkett Smith's 13-year marriage had come to an end, but the pair are denying the report.
"Although we are reluctant to respond to these types of press reports, the rumors circulating about our relationship are completely false," they said in a joint statement. "We are still together, and our marriage is intact."
Their statement echoes earlier tweets sent out by Will Smith's son from a prior marriage, Trey.
"Did #WillandJada split? No they did NOT split! False information ... its not true RETWEET!!!" he wrote Tuesday. "Everyone can think what they want ... even if its not true. #Lame."
Will and Jada also have two children together, 13-year-old Jaden and 10-year-old Willow.
will smith, jada pinkett smith, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- $105,000 taken in Tacony armored car heist
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del.
- 5 injured in 7 vehicle wreck on I-95 in Del.
- Police investigate serious crash in Levittown
- Mom to surrender after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Popular chocolate maker shut down by city
- Rottweiler puppy poisoned in NJ
- Man with samurai sword arrested at New Jersey deli
- Teen urinates in Oregon drinking water supply