Judge wants more info on Chris Brown neighbor spat
LOS ANGLES (AP) - August 26, 2011 (WPVI) -- A judge says she wants to know more from probation officials about complaints from a dispute between Chris Brown and at least one of his neighbors.
Superior Court Judge Patricia Schnegg ordered prosecutors Thursday to get more details about neighborhood complaints about Brown before an Oct. 12 court appearance. The R&B singer is on probation for a 2009 attack on then-girlfriend Rihanna.
Brown's attorney, Mark Geragos, downplayed the dispute, saying Brown was not at fault for some of the complaints. Geragos said city officials in West Hollywood, Calif., have dismissed more than $15,000 in parking citations Brown racked up for parking in a handicapped space because that is the spot condominium officials assigned him.
Schnegg did not seem overly concerned the issue, but says she wanted more information.
chris brown, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Building under demolition collapses in Old City 25 min ago
- Windy and cold today 13 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Police: Coatesville man died before fire began
- Malaysia: No debris in area shown on China images 11 min ago
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 7th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Philadelphia Zoo welcomes 2 new tiger cubs 16 min ago
- Christie talks taxes at town hall meeting
- Video: Man punches boy, 8, steals his iPad
- 2 struck, killed at SXSW festival in Texas
6 min ago