Ron Artest, Chaz Bono, Nancy Grace on new `DWTS'
LOS ANGELES (AP) - August 29, 2011 (WPVI) -- The new cast of "Dancing With the Stars" has been revealed.
ABC says the 13th season of the hit show will feature a mix of actors, athletes and TV personalities. Set to tango and quickstep with professional dance partners will be basketball star Ron Artest; World Cup soccer player Hope Solo; reality stars Robert Kardashian, Kristin Cavallari and Chaz Bono; TV personalities Nancy Grace, Carson Kressley and Ricki Lake; singer-actress Chynna Phillips; actors David Arquette and J.R. Martinez; and Italian actress Elisabetta Canalis, who may be better known in the United States for being George Clooney's ex-girlfriend.
Ryan O'Neal was set to join the cast, but his publicist said the actor had not yet fully recovered from recent knee-replacement surgery.
The new cast members will perform their first dance routines on the season premiere on Sept. 19. The first celebrity contestant will be eliminated on Sept. 20.
rob kardashian, dancing with the stars, 6at4, ricki lake, ron artest, kristin cavallari, carson kressley, chaz bono, chynna phillips, nancy grace, j.r. martinez, hope solo, elisabetta canalis, david arquette, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Multi-car crash shuts down Schuylkill Expressway 8 min ago
- Warmer Weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested 18 min ago
- SEPTA spreads holiday cheer with toy drive
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Fmr. Montco GOP chairman to stand trial for rape
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash
- Dealer charged with selling Sandy damaged cars
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport