Janet Jackson won't attend her brothers tribute concert
LOS ANGELES (AP) - August 30, 2011 (WPVI) -- Janet Jackson won't attend the tribute concert planned for her late brother Michael.
Jackson says it would be "too difficult" for her to go to a concert while the man charged in her brother's death is on trial.
Jackson didn't criticize the show as her brothers Jermaine and Randy have done.
It's the latest setback for organizers of the concert who've had trouble lining up top-name acts and have been criticized for high ticket prices and holding the concert out of the country in Wales.
Jackson's mother Katherine still plans to go to show on October eighth.
janet jackson, michael jackson, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought
- Tracking Weekend Storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- OSHA investigates lead exposure at Oxford Mills
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No death penalty for man charged in wife death
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos