Marc Anthony to ABC: Split not 'sensationalistic'
NEW YORK (AP) - August 31, 2011 (WPVI) -- Marc Anthony is setting the record straight on his breakup from Jennifer Lopez in an upcoming exclusive interview with ABC.
Anthony tells ABC's "Nightline" that the crumbling of their marriage "wasn't something sensationalistic."
Tabloids have claimed Anthony was unfaithful, but he says the truth is the union no longer worked. He also says the decision was mutual.
The pair announced their split in July after seven years of marriage. The couple has 3-year-old twins named Max and Emme.
Anthony says he wants to move forward with his life and career. He summarizes his situation as "not a funeral, not a burial."
Part of the interview will air on Thursday's "Good Morning America." The full interview will air Thursday night on ABC's "Nightline."
jennifer lopez, marc anthony, nightline, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- New sighting reported of missing student's car 21 min ago
- Mostly cloudy, humid today 16 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Disabled veteran robbed, beaten in home invasion 12 min ago
- 51-year-old man shot and killed in Kensington
- Victim ID'd in Deptford Township arson 19 min ago
- Tornado-hit states brace for more bad storms 24 min ago
- 2 alarm apartment fire in Washington Township
- Tracking down criminals with family DNA testing
- 15 motorcyclists arrested in NJ Turnpike chase
- Teen killed over iPad, 2 suspects arrested
- Bear spotted in Bensalem, Bucks County
- Sea Lion Worried About Little Girl
- Mostly cloudy, humid today
16 min ago
- Disabled veteran robbed, beaten in home...
12 min ago
- New sighting reported of missing student's...
21 min ago
- Tornado-hit states brace for more bad storms
24 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos