Nick Jonas to replace Daniel Radcliffe on Broadway
NEW YORK (AP) - September 7, 2011 (WPVI) -- Producers looking for someone to replace Daniel Radcliffe on Broadway have landed their prize - a Jonas.
Nick Jonas will step into the role of J. Pierrepont Finch next year in "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying." He begins Jan. 24 and will play the role until July 1.
Darren Criss of Fox's hit show "Glee" will make his Broadway debut in the role for three weeks starting Jan. 3 until Jan. 22. Radcliffe's final performance is set for Jan. 1.
For Jonas, the youngest of the three heartthrob siblings, it will be his fifth appearance in a Broadway show. His other credits include "Annie Get Your Gun," "Beauty and the Beast" and "Les Miserables."
nick jonas, broadway, jonas brothers, daniel radcliffe, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Photos: AccuWeather Maps: Snow arrives
- Snow will turn the ground white again!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Woman, 98, injured in Powelton high-rise fire
- Mike Schmidt reveals skin cancer battle
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator
- Crimeans vote to leave Ukraine, join Russia
- March Madness: Villanova, St. Joe's, UDel all in
- Delaware man suspected in 14 different thefts
- NJ salon customer allegedly attacks employees
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash
- Book 'em! Wilmington cop donates books to kids