Lady Gaga to rock Times Square
NEW YORK (AP) -September 8, 2011 (WPVI) -- Lady Gaga will rock New York's Times Square on New Year's Eve.
ABC said Thursday that the singer is the featured guest on Dick Clark's annual "New Year's Rockin' Eve" special. Clark will appear along with Ryan Seacrest to celebrate the 40th anniversary of his New Year's show, the annual program already teen-aged before Lady Gaga was even born.
Fergie will host the Los Angeles portion of the show. No other musical guests were announced.
It figures to be a long party. Clark's show takes up three hours of prime-time, breaks for local news, then comes back for more than two and a half hours.
lady gaga, new year's, music, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- Temps soar above normal 13 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings 59 min ago
- Pedestrian struck and killed in Mercer County
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up teen's rape
- Man struck by SEPTA bus in Wynnefield Heights
- Attack in Center City caught on camera 52 min ago
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam 58 min ago
- Burglary suspect nabbed by quick-thinking neighbor
- Suspect in killing of fmr. Marine surrenders
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover
- Researchers: 'Fit and Fat' a myth
- Walker autopsy complete; 'Fast & Furious 7' halted
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
52 min ago
- Temps soar above normal
13 min ago