Lady Gaga to rock Times Square
NEW YORK (AP) -September 8, 2011 (WPVI) -- Lady Gaga will rock New York's Times Square on New Year's Eve.
ABC said Thursday that the singer is the featured guest on Dick Clark's annual "New Year's Rockin' Eve" special. Clark will appear along with Ryan Seacrest to celebrate the 40th anniversary of his New Year's show, the annual program already teen-aged before Lady Gaga was even born.
Fergie will host the Los Angeles portion of the show. No other musical guests were announced.
It figures to be a long party. Clark's show takes up three hours of prime-time, breaks for local news, then comes back for more than two and a half hours.
lady gaga, new year's, music, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Easter Sunshine Sunday 48 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard 54 min ago
- Elderly man struck, killed in Rhawnhurst
- Sex assault on West Chester University campus
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search called off
- Crimefighters: Reward in Camden drive-thru murder 51 min ago
- Divers pull more bodies from South Korean ferry
- No cause yet in 7-alarm Sea Isle City fire
- Good Samaritans help nab alleged purse snatchers
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Easter Sunshine Sunday
48 min ago