Lady Gaga to rock Times Square
NEW YORK (AP) -September 8, 2011 (WPVI) -- Lady Gaga will rock New York's Times Square on New Year's Eve.
ABC said Thursday that the singer is the featured guest on Dick Clark's annual "New Year's Rockin' Eve" special. Clark will appear along with Ryan Seacrest to celebrate the 40th anniversary of his New Year's show, the annual program already teen-aged before Lady Gaga was even born.
Fergie will host the Los Angeles portion of the show. No other musical guests were announced.
It figures to be a long party. Clark's show takes up three hours of prime-time, breaks for local news, then comes back for more than two and a half hours.
lady gaga, new year's, music, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Photos: 6 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del. 4 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days 16 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- Photos: Pictures from the finger-bite mall attack
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet 12 min ago
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run 14 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Court won't hear dispute over 'boobies' bracelets 17 min ago
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- Pfizer recalls antidepressant Effexor 5 min ago
- Are store credit cards worth the discount? 45 min ago
- Video: 85-year-old grandma outsmarts robber